Cork Planters DIY
- Posted by Indiana Uplands Wine Trail
- BEST VINEYARDS WINERY
- 0 Comment
Save wine corks from special occasions to create mementos for friends and family.
What you'll need:
1 wine cork
Small succulent cutting (I used pinwheel succulents)
1. Hollow out cork. You can see a knife or a screw driver.
2. Fill cork with soil and add succulent cutting.
3. Water plant with straw or eye dropper.
4. You can glue a magnet onto the back of a cork if you'd like to display on refridgerator or simply put on display.
Leave a Reply